Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of hairstyle

Options
  • 23-04-2008 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to get this hairstyle I dont know the name of it, or if it even has a name.

Its like short on one side and long on the other. I cant find any pictures of it to even show the hairdresser and I know I wont explain it right.

anybody know?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Think it could be called a Toni and Guy haircut. :-D seriously, Youre prob best to go somewhere like that and explain, its a bit of a new rave haircut i think..im assuming youll be having a blunt fringe?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭wattsusieq

Think it could be called a Toni and Guy haircut. :-D seriously, Youre prob best to go somewhere like that and explain, its a bit of a new rave haircut i think..im assuming youll be having a blunt fringe?

Hi, thanks!! you were so right!! I went on the Toni & Guy web site and found a picture of something similar. thanks.

I know you cant really see the other side of the head, but I want that long and then short on the other side.

What do you think?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

that would be an asymmetrical hair cut :)

jenizzle wrote: »
    that would be an asymmetrical hair cut :)

Wow thanks!!! found tons of pics!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

I take it your very brave?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

wattsusieq wrote: »
    What do you think?

Bit of a hairdressers cut imo, I wouldn't be getting it done, but if you like it go for it.

I agree it is a bit of a hairdressers cut. getting a bit common on every new rave wannable here in Galway I think..invest in a ghd and some product, and be prepared for plenty of maintainence top ups Id imagine, as once it grows past a stylish cut might look a bit knack..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Daveyinthenavy

You shouldn't really need a photo\picture - a good stylist will know what you mean and take the time to listen to you...

Thanks for all the replies and opinions, I will think long and hard before getting this cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

You shouldn't really need a photo\picture - a good stylist will know what you mean and take the time to listen to you...
    rubbish... images explain it better - plenty of people explained haircuts to me, then showed a picture, and had explained something very differant to the image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,764 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Like this?

09122-1.jpg

Brilliant. That's nu-rave for ya.

Advertisement