Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know how upload pic's

Options
  • 22-04-2008 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭

anyone know how upload pic's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

you can use the attachment icon when your posting, or you can upload your photos to somewhere like flickr.com or another image hosting provider and then post the link here using [IMG] [/IMG] tags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

kdouglas wrote: »
    you can use the attachment icon when your posting, or you can upload your photos to somewhere like flickr.com or another image hosting provider and then post the link here using [IMG] [/IMG] tags
    cool thanks man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i find www.imageshack.us is the handiest really, you just upload it there and then copy the hotlink, (the one under the thumbnail image) and you paste it between the IMG brackets thingy that comes up on here when ya press the insert image button.,

With flickr you have to upload t image to you profile, then when thats done go into the image and click "all sizes" and then you'll have the choice of "thumbnail, small, medium, large, original" each will have a seperate link at the bottom that you paste into the image brackets mentioned above., ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Photobucket is nice and idiot-proof, which is why I use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Photobucket is nice and idiot-proof, which is why I use it.

Agreed, photobucket is everything you need, free and very user friendly. Also with www.photobucket.com you do not need to add IMG tags, id does it itself:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

http://wthax.org/
    :simple image host for boards.ie.

Thats what i always use

Advertisement