Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct mail marketing - directory

Options
  • 22-04-2008 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm about to start marketing my company by using a direct mail approach. Is there a directory available of all businesses in Ireland or will I use the phonebook/goldenpages?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭blue shimmering

m83 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm about to start marketing my company by using a direct mail approach. Is there a directory available of all businesses in Ireland or will I use the phonebook/goldenpages?

Never heard of a direct marketing Directory - I would have thought the golden pages, phone book would be the best bet anyway! Did you try google with this - could be worth a try?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭information

m83 wrote: »
    Hi,

http://www.kompass.ie/ gives details of company size and people for targeting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Thanks for that. I found a few more such as localbusinesspages.ie, looks like a winner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 in sanity

I worked for a company that did some direct mail marketing.

We purchased a database from a company called the "Bill Moss Partnership", based in Dublin I think, call 11850 who should give you a contact number. Our database was industry specific, but I'm sure they would cover many trades/business's

I think they had just data-entried a spreadsheet from the golden pages but may be wrong?! You could of course do that yourself, but you'd need the patience of a saint I reckon :p

I have experience of setting up the relevant account's etc with Anpost so if you need anymore info just drop me a pm.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 apricotnelli

If you just google direct mail you will get the mail houses. I have used on called the Mail works www.mailworks.ie and found them good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement