Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie just saying Hello!

Options
  • 22-04-2008 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm really thrilled to have discovered this forum.
    We have just bought a house in Leitrim, having sold one in the north
    and don't know a sinner in the place.
    So I have been reading all your Leitrim posts which are proving invaluable.
    We have kinda noticed that there is...umm.....err....well how do I say it...
    well that there is nobody here in comparison with the North where there are way too many atm, which is why we love it here, but I've now realised that you are all hiding out online on here.

How are all your broadband connections? We have had to cut down 3 trees and put a dish on the roof to even get a sniff of broadband, but I think we are up and running now!

Hope you are all well and won't mind the odd daft question and request for advice,

K
    xox

Church of the Holy Cabbage, Lettuce pray !!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

KerryM wrote: »
    Hi all,

We have just bought a house in Leitrim, having sold one in the north
    and don't know a sinner in the place.
    So I have been reading all your Leitrim posts which are proving invaluable.
    We have kinda noticed that there is...umm.....err....well how do I say it...
    well that there is nobody here in comparison with the North where there are way too many atm, which is why we love it here, but I've now realised that you are all hiding out online on here.

How are all your broadband connections? We have had to cut down 3 trees and put a dish on the roof to even get a sniff of broadband, but I think we are up and running now!

Hope you are all well and won't mind the odd daft question and request for advice,

K
    xox

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Its not a very active forum but its far from the quietest so keep your posts coming. May do no harm to take a minute to read the charter as it helps us all. The charter for the Leitrim forum is based on the North West forum charter which can viewed here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KerryM

Thanks Muffler for replying, I have duly read and absorbed the netiquette and said hi on the Newbie thread, now I'm off to dive in!

Cheers! :)

~K~ xox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

Hi Kerry M! Welcome to the boards! We're in North Leitrim (but don't tell anybody coz we're on the Sligo boards a lot - we do live near the Sligo/Leitrim border though.) Me being the thistle part and tulip being my hubby.
    Hope you enjoy the boards - but be warned, can be addictive! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Welcome Kerry.
    Im in Navan but planning on relocating to lovely Leitrim very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KerryM

Afternoon to you both and thanks for the warning,
    I have an addictive personality! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Jabby

KerryM wrote: »
    Hi all,

K
    xox

Welcome Kerry,

You'll find the boards great craic I'm sure.

Jabby (Sligo)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Welcome Kerry, I just popped in to say hello from the Sligo board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

hey you picked a good choice coming to leitrim! well done! welcome to the forum!

Advertisement