Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE w950i - No Internet on Three

Options
  • 22-04-2008 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Perhaps someone knows what I might be doing wrong although no matter what I do I can not get an internet connection with my new purchased w950i. I have used the Three internet settings that they provided and it makes no difference. I get the same message: Could not locate remote server

Does anyone happen to have a w950i on Three or is aware of an issue like this. Any help is much appreciated as I'm at a loss as to what I am doing. Going to send it back to shop I bought it from if there is no luck with it.

I have a monthly data package with Three

Sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ya I'd say its because your phone is not getting the ''G'' at the top of the screen.

It happens in my home place because I'm not in a 3G area, Its odd the way it works, but it always work in 3G areas and only sometimes outside them (as long as I have the G at the top of my screen), I assume it stands for GPRS or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭energy69

You are correct there is no G at the top of the screen and I have never seen one. No matter where I am I still dont get one. Are there some settings I might be missing. This is a SIM free phone bought from Expansys. It seems to have being set-up on a UK network previously. I have done a Master Reset and still no change

Advertisement