Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting off

Options
  • 22-04-2008 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Complete newbie here.

Im interested in getting started in airsoft, but i have a couple of questions.

How does one normally go about getting started?

What kind of gear do i need to buy to get me started?

Are there any groups for beginners based in Dublin?

Any other advice or tips you could offer me starting off would be great, Cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

How does one normally go about getting started?
    > Go to one of the sites, book a rental aeg, and give it a try.

What kind of gear do i need to buy to get me started?
    > you can rent, or buy an aeg from one of the retailers online or from one of their stores, a clone aeg from 100€ upwards and a couple of mags and ammo will be enough.

Are there any groups for beginners based in Dublin?
    > There are some teams for younger players, see the recruitment thread on the main page.

Any other advice or tips you could offer me starting off would be great, Cheers:D
    > Check out the newbie section on the main page, and the what is airsoft guides, to know what its about.
    Bar that, get to a game and you'll pick it up very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Cheers Lads

Advertisement