Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Next Top Model - Haircut

Options
  • 22-04-2008 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I'm looking to get my hair cut like Leanne's from Britain's Next Top Model - you know - the one with the fire-engine red hair? I think her hair is amazing...but really don't have the technical language to go to a hairdressers and ask for a cut similar to hers! Just wondering if anybody would be able to explain how to word it to me.

I can't find any photographs of her on google or anywhere so am relying on some of you having watched that last night and knowing who on earth i'm yapping on about!

Also - how brave do you have to be to go that shade of red? I'm SO tempted. I have ginger hair as it is and very similar skin tone to Leanne. Would love it. But is it easy to maintain and do you reckon a hairdresser will be willing/able to get it that colour?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I didn't see the show, but some magazine, think it was Now, had a feature on the show recently. You might still be able to get, I only seen it the other day. There's a section here on the Living website, but I had a look and I can't tell which girl you're talking about from looking at the contestants so I don't know how useful it will be to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lilee

I didn't see the show, but some magazine, think it was Now, had a feature on the show recently. You might still be able to get, I only seen it the other day. There's a section here on the Living website, but I had a look and I can't tell which girl you're talking about from looking at the contestants so I don't know how useful it will be to you.

I was actually on that website this morning hunting for a picture but it seems they've messed up on the model-headshot photographs there because the one that says Leanne is not her at all! None of the pictures there are of her. But if you look on the photograph with all the contestants, she's the one in the front row with the sparkly red dress with the bright red hair up. I think she's fantastic!

I'll have a look in Now magazine at lunch though and see if there's a good pic in there of her! Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I seen her in the main picture, I was thinking it wasn't her in the headshot - they all look the same! Her hair is a lovely colour alright, I couldn't see the cut but I'll look out for her when I watch the repeat, hopefully the standard will be better than last year. If you don't have any luck finding pics in magazines keep checking the Living website, they usually put up pics of the contestants as the show goes on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Try taking a screenshot from here:http://www.livingtv.co.uk/bntm4/model_Leanne.html

Advertisement