Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daves Jungle

Options
  • 21-04-2008 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi,,,Can anyone give me a websote for jungle dave? i know his old site is no longer going and i can not find any site for him now. Greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

Iv tried that site but its not running anymore. It say re opening soon but its been like that for over a year now.
    Can any one give me his new site if he has one or can anyoen tell me what he charges for an hour long show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Iv tried that site but its not running anymore. It say re opening soon but its been like that for over a year now.
    Can any one give me his new site if he has one or can anyoen tell me what he charges for an hour long show?
    you can email them on the link i gave you.or
    Daves Jungle, Main Street, Tullow, Co Carlow – 0599148674
    (059)9180977

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

cheers,,, sent him an email lastnight.

Advertisement