Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N73 problems/Carphone warehouse "insurance"?

Options
  • 21-04-2008 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, looking for some feedback.

Anyone ever had issues with the Nokia N73? I bought one in the carphone warehouse and have had nothing but problems.

1) Button fell off - the joystick one, can still be used without it but annoying

2) Keeps turning itself off

3) Started today... "Memory full, delete data" so I deleted all messages, photos, music, EVERYTHING and it didn't work. Any ideas as to what I could do?

I bought the lifeline insurance under the impression that it was a no quibbles replacement (so the chap in the shop said) but from what I can tell the only benefit is a cheaper loaner phone while its being repaired?

I'm gonna drop it into the CWH to get it fixed, using old phone at the minute.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Read the T&C of your insurance. No doubt it doesn't cover you against warranty issues.

If it was lost/stolen they'd replace it "on the spot" I believe once you have a signed garda form.

Insurance also covers you against user damage - broken screen, crushed under a car, etc.

Not for warranty repairs though. You gotta deal with them as though you don't have insurance.

Advertisement