Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

full face mask

Options
  • 21-04-2008 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

myself and two oders need to buy full face mask for a decent price were would the best place to purchase them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Get a Sensei Mesh, allow full use of your sites and are very flexible to fi your face.
    thumb_p_body_protection_sensei_sg5.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_45&products_id=63
    Cheap masks tend to cut the face off you, or fit poorly. Worth investing in a decent one.

that one is a grand mask fites nicely, i have one myself but the foam in it is a bit rough and when ya sweat with it on it can get a bit irritating, tony has a new one in thats a bit better quality and feels more comfy to wear around the eyes,.,

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

i tink i will go with the one tony has thanks for the help lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

unit88 wrote: »
    i tink i will go with the one tony has thanks for the help lads :D

Dunno if he's updated it but they seem to be really out of stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

ye guess i will just shop around thanks leathal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

How finicky are sites about getting you to use full-face masks, generally? Is Gorse Hill the only mandatory site? I'd prefer to have eye protection only, but I can understand the need for full-face in night games, or very close in CQB. Wondering if I should invest in a good full-face (the one I have is a bit on the cheap and uncomfortable side of things.

Comments from site owners welcome, please! And I do understand the safety/insurance aspect of this situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

sorry to hijack the thread, but which mask will be suitable for those wearing glasses?

most full face masks will allow you to wear glasses underneath.,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ehobby has two beautiful mask pieces in stock.

They are tough kinda foamy material, that allows air in and out, you can get a full face piece or a mouth piece.

They look the bees knees

http://cgi.ebay.com/King-Arms-0-4mm-NEOPRENE-FULL-Face-Protector-KA-Mask-03_W0QQitemZ290223702382QQihZ019QQcategoryZ70985QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

http://cgi.ebay.com/King-Arms-0-4mm-NEOPRENE-HALF-Face-Protector-KA-MASK-04_W0QQitemZ270228908251QQihZ017QQcategoryZ70985QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

for the price you cannot go wrong imo they look **** hot :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

You sweat like a Fe*ker with those on! fogs up what ever glasses your wearing. The mask from Eirsoft is mesh! no fear of fogging with that on. can be a bit awkward sighting is you use optics, but its a nice mask, and comfortable to wear.

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_45&products_id=63

iceage wrote: »
    You sweat like a Fe*ker with those on! fogs up what ever glasses your wearing. The mask from Eirsoft is mesh! no fear of fogging with that on. can be a bit awkward sighting is you use optics, but its a nice mask, and comfortable to wear.

no only do ya sweat like will smith in a KKK meeting but you also look like the baddie from "I AM LEGEND"., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Yeah....not pretty;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

Having run a number of night games at this stage it is important to stress that full face and neck protection is and should be enforced as the only option for night play, mesh being the best option to deal with fogging failing that the other option would be ess turbo fan goggles or similar , it is so very easy in night combat situations to find yourself engaging at ranges of ten meters or less , the bang kill rule does work so well at night , hence the need to insulate yourself from hits at these CQB ranges , not forgetting friendly fire, glow sticks should be
    worn by players on a lanyard under uniforms so they can be quickly pulled out to display that they have been hit ( this makes it easy to move hit players off the field and gives indication as to which team is which as indicated by the color of the glow sticks ) if you don't have full face protection get it now , you have four days ....

Advertisement