Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cathal Brugha Street Catering Students 1967-1968

Options
  • 21-04-2008 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi
    I hope I have on the right forum, I am looking for any students that attending Cathal Brugha Street Catering from 1967-1968
    If not can anyone advise the full and correct name as when I do a search I am given names from St. Marys Catering Cathal Brugha, St. Laurences Cathal Brugha

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

The full name of the college was:

The college of catering, Cathal Brugha Street

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Capt Patch

Hello Trixy, I was a student at St.Marys College of Catering Cathal Bruagha St. from 1966 to '69. I was vice president of the Students union and I may have some info if you tell me what you would like to know ?

Regards

Conor McHenry
    trixy wrote: »
    Hi
    I hope I have on the right forum, I am looking for any students that attending Cathal Brugha Street Catering from 1967-1968
    If not can anyone advise the full and correct name as when I do a search I am given names from St. Marys Catering Cathal Brugha, St. Laurences Cathal Brugha

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

Hi Conor
    I am not sure if you can help me as this was a shot in the dark but did you happen to know anyone by the name of Kathleen Gilligan ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Capt Patch

Trixy, no, sorry the name is not familiar to me BUT I'll be in Dublin 1st week of Sept and I hope to visit the College. Is there anything I can do ?
    Have you any idea what course she was doing ? I will be catching up on a number of Cathal Bruagha St past students and I could make further inquiries if you need.
    I did Hotel Managment but there was a variety of courses on offer.
    "Household Managment"
    "Chef"
    "Cooking"
    I forget the rest
    Good luck

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

Thanks Conor for your quick reply.

She studied cookery or domestic science of some description. Its a bit of a delicate situation, would you mind if I mailed you off the thread.
    Is it possible to do on this site or do I need an e-mail address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

You can PM anyone on the site. Click the person's username, then "send a private message"

Advertisement