Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bladefist?

Options
  • 21-04-2008 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

In contrast to weidii's thread about leaving Wow I have been sucked back in... I seem to remember there being a good few boardies on Bladefist. Is that still the case? Could anyone help me out? Is there still an Irish guild?
    I logged back in near stonetallon mountains and I'm doing the local quests but I'm pretty lost. Trying to get back into it. Anyone got any suggestions?

-lvl 27 Orc warrior.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I think you'll find that most people migrated to Outland back when they had free migration. The server was a total crapfest for a while, with massive queues. People have since migrated to other realms, and are pretty spread out. I still have a lvl65 lock there, which i occasionally play, but not that often.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Well thats unfortunate. Would you suggest starting on a new server? I love my warrior though....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well, i've decided to go back to my lock, but i would say i'd transfer him if i really enjoy playing with him again. Bladefist was horrible for PvP when i was last there (20+ minutes for an AV, although that was a long time ago). You could get a new character to lvl27 in a few days on a new server though, especially with the increased XP between 20-60.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

hey im on bladefist as well. I recommend getting an addon called questhelper, it shows you where to go to do quests. Look me up in game my name is nightfiénd and ill help you out, althought i (hopefully) wont be on much for a few weeks due to exams starting.

Advertisement