Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda

Options
  • 21-04-2008 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Is their a conspiracy to only employ Garda who are stupid and ignorant.

From my few dealings with the boys in blue,this appears to be the case.

And also why are they so self important, they are nothing more than paid goons, answerable to every whim of their masters.

SCUM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

post reported.

have a look at this thread mate. Bet you'll love it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055066441&page=746

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Why, thinking of joining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JOHNSPILLANE

Why, thinking of joining?

No chance, your see I do not have a small man complex and the wish to dominate over others.

And to think a lot of people respect these idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

How is this a consipracy theory? It appears to be a rant to me. Got caught breaking the law lately? :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

No chance, your see I do not have a small man complex and the wish to dominate over others.

And to think a lot of people respect these idiots.

there must be a story behind all this hate?

did a garda abuse you as a child ? :cool:

• Advertisement

post reported.

We are not in school. Catch yourself on.

Mena wrote: »
    How is this a consipracy theory? It appears to be a rant to me. Got caught breaking the law lately? :pac::pac::pac:

There are so many laws, I can guarantee that you break a handful in your everday activities. Its not a case of what you cant do, more a case of a law telling you what you can. JOKE. Police state in waiting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

In all my (26) years I've only met one w*nker which was when I was 10 and he was riding his motorbike on the path and nearly ran over me! He got some choice words!

Never had a problem with them, on the occasion I have needed their help they've been great. And also I know a cop in my local station and jesus she's fantastic!

Please handcuff me hot blonde gardai :)

Yes, but why do people join the Garda.

And dont give me all this "giving something back Rubbish". It is for power, cash and domination.

There are so many laws, I can guarantee that you break a handful in your everday activities. Its not a case of what you cant do, more a case of a law telling you what you can. JOKE. Police state in waiting.

More a nanny state in my opinion but that's perhaps a topic for a different forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭inspiron6000

Is their a conspiracy to only employ Garda who are stupid and ignorant.

From my few dealings with the boys in blue,this appears to be the case.

And also why are they so self important, they are nothing more than paid goons, answerable to every whim of their masters.

SCUM.

"SCUM"

Get a parking ticket?? U sound like a bold child.

How can this thread be constructive??

"SCUM"

Get a parking ticket?? U sound like a bold child.

How can this thread be constructive??

Well. I am debating the merits of the people who can enforce laws on me at their own discretion.

I don't believe they have the ability to do this, especially after they have had their templemore indoctrination "don't trust the public" stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Well. I am debating the merits of the people who can enforce laws on me at their own discretion.

I don't believe they have the ability to do this, especially after they have had their templemore indoctrination "don't trust the public" stuff.

Chap, your talking right from your hole.Don't blame the Garda if your a crap Criminal.For you see, to be a big success in crime you must not get............... caught ! :o

So what did you do? Im guessing that your a Paedo?

What's your alternative? Anarchy? Do you really think "people" could just be left alone and they'd always do "the right thing"? Are you saying that their should be no law enforcement at all, or perhaps no laws?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mobby

Or maybe a Speedo;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

No you're not, you're ranting and blanketing a random group of people as scum and idiots. Do you know each and every one of them?

Seriously, cop onto yourself. (too obvious a pun?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I only know one Garda and she is neither "stupid" nor "ignorant".

Bad day with the law John?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Got it 'John Spillane caught in speedo's' shame by undercover Garda at kids pool!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Mate if you have issues with the Gardai you should try Queensland for a bit, this is a fcukin police State at the Weekends cos they have the resources to enforce their stupid little laws.

A lot of the people who join up to be police officers end up going off on little powertrips every so often, part and parcel of being employed to harrange and harass the general population.

dont you know that police officers are FAR more important than you and as such you should bow down before them :D

Mena wrote: »
    What's your alternative? Anarchy? Do you really think "people" could just be left alone and they'd always do "the right thing"? Are you saying that their should be no law enforcement at all, or perhaps no laws?

Decent laws, enforced by people who can comprehend what they are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You mean like some sort of police force?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

OP why are you posting this shít in this forum? Verbal diahorea. God, I wasted my time even replying to it............

Mate if you have issues with the Gardai you should try Queensland for a bit, this is a fcukin police State at the Weekends cos they have the resources to enforce their stupid little laws.

A lot of the people who join up to be police officers end up going off on little powertrips every so often, part and parcel of being employed to harrange and harass the general population.

dont you know that police officers are FAR more important than you and as such you should bow down before them :D

Its the same the world over. It is past being a joke, I hear the U.S. is a living hell these days.

And on a side note, we know that London is the Survelliance capital of the world, just imagine what it will be like as they develop all the new technologies (biometric and so on) in the run up to the olympics.

Whould not fancy it a bit, but as the plebs always say " I have nothing to hide". MADNESS

Its the same the world over. It is past being a joke, I hear the U.S. is a living hell these days.

And on a side note, we know that London is the Survelliance capital of the world, just imagine what it will be like as they develop all the new technologies (biometric and so on) in the run up to the olympics.

Whould not fancy it a bit, but as the plebs always say " I have nothing to hide". MADNESS

Are you an anarchist? Do you believe Ireland would function better without a policing service? What evidence does your conspiracy theory of garda recruitment selecting morons have? Or did you simply get a ticket and decide to rant on my beloved forum John?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Kernel wrote: »
    Or did you simply get a ticket and decide to rant on my beloved forum John?

Your beloved forum has been ill tended by yourself Kernel. You rarly bother to post here, and just tend to demand other people stop posting, when you do. Are you just trying to set an example for others to follow?
    Decent laws, enforced by people who can comprehend what they are doing.

Would you care to give an exmple of what you think are "decent" laws? Or "indescent" laws for that matter? I've encountered both good and bad garda, as have I encountered good and bad motorists, doctors, civil servants, waiters, lawyers etc etc. I'm sure you get the jist. I'd be delighted to hear your theories about how we can sort the wheat from the chaff among our police force, perhaps we can utilise your human resources skills for the good of mankind?

Diogenes wrote: »
    Your beloved forum has been ill tended by yourself Kernel. You rarly bother to post here, and just tend to demand other people stop posting, when you do. Are you just trying to set an example for others to follow?

Get over it already.

Advertisement