Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments Co Meath

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know if there are any allotments in Co Meath area, in and around Clonee / Dunboyne?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i saw an ad for some in dunshaughlin - no further details, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

yeah I was in the Dublin Food Coop recently and wrote this down for ya
    meath allotmenst Dunshauglin
    01 824 0197

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Ask your local county council - they're the ones who run the allotment schemes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

saw an ad earlier for allotments in ashbourne - 'uncle john's allotments'.
    gave the number a ring, and they seem to be in an 'assessing the amount of interest' phase. allotments are 10mx12m, with water supply, and i have a hunch they may be run by the people behind the cottage garden centre. didn't get a price, but the number to ring is 086 859 2455, if you want to register your interest.

they're not run by the cottage garden centre, and are €300 quid a year. the facilities would want to be very good for that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 berginhart

I just signed for an allotment at Rathbeggan Lakes - the 2nd phase of 38 allotments released on Saturday. Check out http://www.rathbegganlakes.com
    They allotments are only 1/2 a mile beyond the Rathoath Roundabout on the Navan road. €300 a year for 6m x 20m, fenced, ploughed and supplied with water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 eddiemc5

gaff85 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know if there are any allotments in Co Meath area, in and around Clonee / Dunboyne?

Hey, i found a place near dunshaughlin doing allotments. their number is 086 8752820. seems like great value. i think they are going for 200 euro for a big plot and all services laid on.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

There are new allotments opening in Beechpark, Clonsilla on 21st March. Ring Nick 0862182370 for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

There are new allotments opening in Beechpark, Clonsilla on 21st March. Ring Nick 0862182370 for details.

Its good to see this.
    Got the information about the allotments up here........ http://www.allotments.ie/?p=292

Advertisement