Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found in Baldoyle

Options
  • 20-04-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Please sticky if in wrong place.

Dog found saturday 19th april in baldoyle, dublin 13. He is male. Black with white underbelly, paws and snout. Possible lab/lurcher cross. Approx a year old and has been neutered recently as his stitches are still in. Must be brought to Ashton pound tomorrow as he is not good with my other dogs or cat. Injury has already been caused to one of my dogs. He may be collected or rescued from pound. Great dog if you have no other pets. very loving but insecure and great with kids.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

could you post pictures of him here and on pets ireland thanks before sending him to pound

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Have you enquired in the local vets? If he's recently been neutered then they might remember him. No harm to put up posters of him there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I rang all the local vets to check. I've posted his pic online on a lost and found site. And I took him to a vet to check for a microchip and to have his stitches removed. I then had to take him to Ashton pound and it broke my heart to leave the poor guy but he is young and is a stunner so he has a good chance of a home. They think they recognise him at the pound so they may be able to trace his owner. Also i have been in touch with www.dogsindistress.org and they will try to help rehome him i'm sure. They work closely with Ashton pound to help rehome the dogs.

Advertisement