Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this is a question for the iPhone Unlock / Sourcing (non-subscription) thread!

Options
  • 20-04-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

HI

(I thought I had started a thread earlier, but it seemed to disappear :confused:)

I've been thinking of buying an Iphone for a few weeks now, but there are a few niggling issues getting at me. Sorry if these have been hashed and rehashed on here already, but I'm a dunce when it comes to technology and really need to ask!

1) Is it worth my while getting one, or should I wait until the new version comes out? (as per all the gossip)

2) Should I travel North and buy it there at the much reduced price? What will this mean for transferring my current (Southern) 02 account to the Iphone? Will it create problems because I would be doing it from the North?

and most importantly:

3) My current SIM card has (for work reasons) a gigantic number of phone numbers on it, compared to the average person, as well as a number of messages which I need to keep for the same reason.
    The guy in the O2 shop tells me that there is no way at all of transferring any of this info to the Iphone - and that I will lose it all, which I cant really afford to do.

Can anybody let me know if there is a way around this?

Thanks a mill

Ian.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement