Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinchillas wanted

Options
  • 20-04-2008 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi, i would like to buy or adopt one or 2 chinchillas... if anyone knows where i could get them or if anyone one has them for sale, please, contact me :) i want chinchilla very much, i love them :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There's a pair looking for a home on petsireland not sure if they found a home yet but post there too as they come up now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

I was in Equipet in Navan yesterday and they have one for sale. They also have a store in Ashbourne so possibly have some for sale there also.
    Try their website for their number if you want to ask them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

That new pet shop off the kinsale roundabout has one for sale too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 exliuke

thank you very much... :)** i'll definetly try in all these places... :))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I was in the swords pet shop on Saturday and they had two for sale.

Best of luck op.

• Advertisement

em, what town did you mean here "That new pet shop off the kinsale roundabout" ? :)

There's a pair looking for a home on petsireland not sure if they found a home yet but post there too as they come up now and then
    i have tried in http://petsireland.invisionzone.com but still have no answer... ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Benferris00

If your still looking for Chins I'm a breader based in Dublin looking for someone who has experience to adopt one.

If your still looking for Chins I'm a breader based in Dublin looking for someone who has experience to adopt one.
    hello, Chris :) of course i'm intrested :) who is it? boy or girl? how old? and how much do u want for it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

exliuke wrote: »
    em, what town did you mean here "That new pet shop off the kinsale roundabout" ? :)

Oops sorry you must have filled in your location since my post, i meant Cork! Bit far, my bad..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

petshop in Carlow had them last week - €200 each

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetDirect in Longford have a few for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Plumpers

Hi, I'm looking to sell my chin. I'm not really around for him enough :( & they need TLC. He's around one so if anyone with chinchillas or has had a chinchilla & would like another let me know!

Advertisement