Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black bertie sparkly peep toes

Options
  • 19-04-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

has anyone seen a pair of these around. my friend got a pair at christmas and I love them~! and have been ringing everywhere to get a pair. Please let me know if ye see them thanks! Looking for them in a 6..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I dunno about black peep toes but I think Brown Thomas do Bertie shoes? If they dont have them, maybe they might be able to help you find a supplier who does? Even a phone number? Depends on how snotty whoever you talk to in BTs is! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 pearlygate

yeah i've tried them, no luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I know this might seem like hassle but maybe ring Bertie in London? Someone in head office must be able to find out their suppliers in Ireland

Bertie 19-22 Rathbone Place London W1T 1HY United Kingdom.
    Telephone +44 (0)207 079 7586. Privacy Policy · Shoe Studio Group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 pearlygate

i'll try that. thank you~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Bertie Deliver to Ireland through a website, The Shoe Studio, maybe have a look on that to see if they have them?

[url]www.http://www.shoestudio.ie/pws/Content.ice?page=BertieBrandHome&pgForward=brandhome&brandstyle=Bertie[/url]

• Advertisement
Advertisement