Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proprietry Programs and Open Souce Equivalents

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

There's the Open Source Alternatives website as well.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://openproj.org
    OpenProj is a free, open source desktop alternative to Microsoft Project. The OpenProj solution is ideal for desktop project Click to enlarge in a new windowmanagement and is available on Linux, Unix, Mac or Windows. OpenProj is a complete desktop replacement of Microsoft Project and even opens existing native Project files

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Vixen Sexlectra

Hello All,

I am doing my Client Research Project (Thesis) on "The differences between Open Source Solutions and Commercial IT Solutions"

As part of the project, I am conducting an online survey/questionnaire to assess:

1. Peoples knowledge of the IT Solutions available.
    2. Usage pattern of both types of users.
    3. Opinions & attitudes towards both systems.
    4. Idea's & comments on how to improve both systems
    etc

I would be very grateful, if you would take part in the survey/questionnaire, as it would be a great help to me in the research process.

I am looking for Irish people & Businesses to give me their insight and knowledge into this subject.

Can you please send me a message if you are interested..
    Looking for sample size of approx 40 people.

Thank You.
    Mia smile.gif

Advertisement