Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Topic

Options
  • 19-04-2008 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Ok, so I was doing Higher Level History all year and did my project as a Higher Level candidate. So, my essay was like 1400 words. Now, I dropped to pass. What is the word limit for pass? I never asked my teacher yesterday. I need to edit it this weekend because we are writing it into the booklets on Wednesday. I have read, it was 1000 words one place, another said 800 words... :confused: Anyone know? Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 H-esperanza

Hi, there are 2 boys in my class who have only recently dropped too and havee higher level projects. Our teacher told them to hand in their higher level projects because there is a system in place for it. You can still drop down to ordinary history on the day of the exam so they can stil work around it. I wouldn't stress yourself over it. Hope thats some help.

Advertisement