Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Peter Needs a New Home!!!

Options
  • 18-04-2008 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

As you all well know i work in a vets and we have a little boy bunny looking for a home. He was found on the side of the tallaght by pass and a nice person brought him into us. He is fluffy and grey and very cute, no pics atm, but will get some up! Plus he is very very healthy!

I work in tallaght and live in rathmines so if anyone is interested pm me! Once you pass a string of very hard questioning you may give this lovely bunny a home!!!!

Please help, we are keeping him in a cage here and has no room to run around, we just dont have the facilities!!!!!

Pics to follow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If you email me a photo of him and contact email As long as he'd had his vaccinations and will be neutered I can put him up on my website. The link is in my signature for more info.

Advertisement