Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E51

Options
  • 18-04-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Looking at available phones to upgrade to and have more or less settled on an E51. Anyone like to share any problems or experience with this model? I'm wondering about battery life in particular.

Thanks All.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

I got mine on Tuesday from Meteor and i've been very very happy with it so far :) Battery life is good as long as you don't used the wifi too much and switch it off when not in use:). Button around the side of the phone are a bit hard to press (power button ,volume mute). here is a good website for reviews on the phone http://www.e-series.org/archives/445

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I have mine and use it on O2. I replaced the Nokia e65. very happy with my choice.

Battery just under 2 days, that's checking emails every 30 mins. Maybe 2 hours web browsing. There's no calls or texts on that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I've had mine for a month,it can have some software issues when you have too many applications running. The wifi is excellent. The email is fine, its not a blackberry but it is good.

Advertisement