Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I play magic in ireland ?

Options
  • 18-04-2008 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi !

I'm french and I'm working in Ireland for 3 months.

I'm wondering when I could play magic wile this time :) !

I'm living in Killorglin in kerry county, near Killarney and Tralee. Are there Magic player or tournament place there ?

+++
    Teriblus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Comment ca va?

There's Magic in UCC (University College Cork - www.ucc.ie) every Thursday night from 7pm. Usually drafting €10...

We run pre-releases and Grand Prix Trials at the weekends whenever they occur.

Magic is held in the Engineering Building, right next to the main security gates on College Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Teriblus

Hi,

Thx for your answer !
    Ca va tres bien :) !

Cork is too far from my place.

Any other suggestions ?

Regards,

There are some players in Listowel but I don't have any contact with them. There are also some ex Magic players in both Killarney AND Tralee but they might not have much in the way of cards anymore.

I think there's a Geocitites page for Cork magic...

www.geocities.com/brian_naga I think... That'll have information on any big weekend events we have. There's a big gang of us going over to Birmingham for the Block Constructed Grand Prix there in May/june.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

any contacts for Carlow:confused::confused::confused:

Plenty I suppose. Carlow has a good chunk of Magic players. Doesn't Jim Brophy have a games store in the town? He used to run Magic in the Dolmen and out in eire og.

Models Inc in Dublin has events, and there are also players in Maynooth and Naas, not too far from ya I imagine.

waterford (down the trainline) has Comixstop which runs events too.

yahoo groups has a magic list Magic_IRL so try track it down and add yerself.

• Advertisement

website changed there so it works now.

Advertisement