Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artec Sunflower Colour Depositing Shampoo

Options
  • 18-04-2008 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

artec-sunflower.jpg
    Hi

My first time posting her, just wondering does anyone know where i could get my hands on a bottle of this? I have search the web but no joy.

Artec Sunflower Color Depositing
    Artec Sunflower Color Depositing Shampoo and Moisturizer - maintains the brightness of light blonde, medium blonde, dark blonde, and highlighted hair.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Sorry, I can't help with that particular brand (never heard of it), but Nexxus make a similar shampoo, don't know how to post a picture but here's a link, AFAIK it's easy enough to get in salons. I have used it and can recommend it, it's blue/purple colour and deposits a little colour on your hair. Don't worry though, you won't end up with blue hair :eek: but it eliminates any brassiness and brightens blonde highlights.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LOLA08

thanks for the reply i'll have a look for that so. might be easer to find
    Cheers

Advertisement