Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress

Options
  • 18-04-2008 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was wondering does anyone have any ideas where I could get a nice floaty (maybe chiffon?) dress around dublin? If te had sleeves it would be grea, cause I've got chubby little arms. I've seen a few lovely ones, but they all have prints that make them look more like daywear to me. I've got a birthday in town tomorrow and I need something dressy but we're not going anywhere fancy so I can't go too formal either! This is doing my head in and if anyone had any ideas at all Id really really appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Louise88 wrote: »
    I was wondering does anyone have any ideas where I could get a nice floaty (maybe chiffon?) dress around dublin? If te had sleeves it would be grea, cause I've got chubby little arms. I've seen a few lovely ones, but they all have prints that make them look more like daywear to me. I've got a birthday in town tomorrow and I need something dressy but we're not going anywhere fancy so I can't go too formal either! This is doing my head in and if anyone had any ideas at all Id really really appreciate it!

River Island have a chiffon tea dress with cap sleeves, knee length hem and deep v-shaped neckline in stock at the moment. Comes in light blue, black and purple. €70.50. Check out the website- www.riverisland.co.uk. Click on women, then new arrivals. Should be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

The purple is pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

OMG oasis have a fab range of dresses in at the minute.. they have a couple of nice ones that would be real glam with High heels and funky accesories..
    The same dresses would easy fill the part with black tights and a pair of kitten heels to be made slightly more casual...

As mentioned already I'd go for a nice tea dress, sounds exactly like what your looking for...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

wow, that dress is *really* pretty!

i don't usually like any of the clothes they have in river island, mostly up to date 'stylish' stuff which never suits me, but i'd seriously consider getting that dress (even though i'd probably never wear it...)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Louise88

Thanks so much, went in and it's just as nice on! LIfesaver . . .:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement