Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

makayama's "touch browser" for wm...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Rubbish!!!

D O N O T B U Y T H I S !!!
    The reviewers are either in makayama's pockets, or they are ignorant of what existing browsers on mobiles can do... Or they have pathetic iphone-envy!!!

it is the worst programme I have tried in ages, and don't spend a penny on it! I bought it - that's euro 13.00 they don't deserve... No wonder there's no trial version lol!!!

it is not NOT N O T youtube/flash capable!
    It has no progress bar when loading, so you have no idea what's going on... You have no history view a t a l l , and only a back-button! The nice big keyboard only works with url's or the direct google search... How on earth you enter text elsewhere I have yet to figure out... i don't think you can - doesn't matter though, it's obviously designed for and by idiots!!! The helpfile/manual disappears within seconds...
    When you hit on a link by mistake, you cannot stop loading it! Etc etc etc...
    One-phrase-verdict: pieceofsh*tsoftware!!!
    Rubbish...and I shall track down not the programmer drones who slaved for the code but the stuuuuupid reviewers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Now there's a trial (oh, great...):
    http://www.makayama.com/touchbrowser.html
    so judge for yourselves!!!

Advertisement