Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone seen ...

Options
  • 18-04-2008 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

chunky black bracelets/bangles anywhere in Dublin?

I've a do to go to tomorrow night, but only found my outfit yesterday. I need some black coloured jewellery to go with it, specifically some black bracelets and earrings.

I've checked top shop, oasis etc. yet haven't had any luck.

I'm not going to spend a huge amount on it, so if anyone has seen any reasonably price jewelry like that I'd appreciate a point in the right direction.

Amz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I'd give Pennys a shot if i were you!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I saw some nice stuff like what you described in Pamela Scott Grafton Street yesterday, just as you walk in the door...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Cool, thanks, will have a gander.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Try Dorethy Perkins, not a huge fan of their clothes... But they've got a great selection of Jewellary... Their stuff is the same price as Topshop and Oasis..

Will check 'em out too :) Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

I just bought some in Debenhams, they were selling them off. I bought black ones with diamonte's on them, really chunky ones they're lovely so try there. HTH.

Cool, I'll have a look in the morning (won't get near anywhere today unfortunately). Hopefully I'll find something. Thanks for all of your help!

Advertisement