Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery Life

Options
  • 17-04-2008 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Probably a silly question but what's the average life I should be getting out of a battery?
    Yesterday after a two hour charge I only got about three magazines out (210 rounds) before the battery was dead again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

I think I saw somewhere here recently that 1mAh per round expended is a fairly rough guide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

yea, that's a fairly rough guide alright, but depending on how charged your better was before and what amps your charger puts out, a 2 hour charge could be right for 210 rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

So is it common place that lads bring spare batteries to skirmishes as well as spare mags?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

with bells on fella.

can never have enough mags

nah, i've never had to change batteries during a days skirmish, all depends on how trigger happy you are really. I've used my p90 for three seperate full days skirmishing without recharging it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Coola boola, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

kdouglas wrote: »
    nah, i've never had to change batteries during a days skirmish, all depends on how trigger happy you are really. I've used my p90 for three seperate full days skirmishing without recharging it.

Are you running Intellects?

Sanyo in the p90
    Have intellect and firefox 9.6v for my m4/mp5

Advertisement