Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords - Sandford Wood

Options
  • 17-04-2008 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,
    I just bought a house in this estate in swords, and was wondering if anyone lives there or knows anyone that lives there that can give their view on it? I've gone down to the area a few times and it seems pretty quite.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Darren Lamb

Anyone??
    No one i have talked to knows it!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Is it a new or old estate? Also, which side of Swords is it based in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

A friend of mine live there for about 5yrs. He found it a bit quiet socially. On the plus side, very little scummers hanging around to speak of.
    the_syco wrote:
    Is it a new or old estate? Also, which side of Swords is it based in?

It's facing Applewood/Thornleigh etc. It was a new estate when he moved there which I think was in around 1999/2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Hi,
    I just bought a house in this estate in swords, and was wondering if anyone lives there or knows anyone that lives there that can give their view on it? I've gone down to the area a few times and it seems pretty quite.

Any thoughts?

Should have asked these questions before you bought it surely :confused:

From what I know of it, its fine. Beside Glen Ellan which has a lot of rented properties but as previous poster said quiet enough and not too many skangers hanging around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Darren Lamb

Sizzler wrote: »
    Should have asked these questions before you bought it surely :confused:

quote]

Well if I had heard some negatives, i dont think it would have really made a big impact on my decision to buy there as i like the house and it seems like a grand area, but was just checking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement