Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems after transferring to o2 bill pay from speakeasy

Options
  • 17-04-2008 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi all,

I transferred from o2 speakeasy last week to bill pay. I have a Nokia 6300 and since the change over I have been unable to send/receive texts and when someone rings me instead of the contact name or number showing on the screen all that comes up is "call". I can't seem to find anything in the menus that can help.
    Can anyone advise me how to get my phone back to normal? I've had the handset since last Oct and never had any problems with it before I changed to bill pay last week.
    bijou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

call customer care on 1909. the problem is not with your phone, it's with your setup on the network

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Sounds like you are not provisioned for texts on the network. They will probably do a refresh of the pp for you. Should sort it.

Advertisement