Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonebook and Lidle SatNav

Options
  • 17-04-2008 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,

Is anyone having problems downloading their phonebook to a Targa PNA-M4320 from Lidl.
    I can get my phone (Blackberry Perl) to connect ok and I can make and recieve calls, no problem but I can't download the phonebook or messages etc. In fect the only option I have in the phone menu is the dial pad.

Is it a case that the two just arent compatable?

any insight on this would be usefull.

Thanks,
    Declan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mickser_52

Hi,
    I don't know if you have tried this or not, but after starting up click on phone book, then click on settings. On the next screen click on phone book. It gives you two options, one is to import phone book automatically and the oter is to keep phone book in memory card. I have tried the first option and it works with my aging Nokia (not blackberry).

Advertisement