Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bain de nuit???

Options
  • 17-04-2008 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi all am wondering has anyone heard of this brand? - might have the spelling wrong- i know its french and am trying to located a stockist in ireland - have a specific guna in mind so if ya have any info please let me know- have tried ebay so all suggestions welcomed! many thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

"Kiss boutique" in Galway do the brand. Linkey here, check for the brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 penny37

thank you so much!!! I think a little drive is in order this wkend!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Happy to help! :D
    I got a fab ballgown from Bain de Nuit 3 years ago, it's my favourite piece of clothing, I just need more fancy-pants occasions to go to!!:pac:

Ooh - ring them first to see if they have the style/size you're looking for. They might order it in for you if they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 penny37

good idea! - a friend of mine lent me her dress but have totally fallen in love with it and would love to get it myself --- 4 hour drive --- here i go!!! :D

Advertisement