Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin Souls

Options
  • 16-04-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any thoughts on twin souls. The article in the link below, just blew my mind away when I came across it, as I think I have met my twin soul, as the similarities we share are so uncanny.

http://www.kktanhp.com/twin_souls.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

This article is very similar to, although much shorter, than the channeled book 'Soul Trek' by Julie Gale in which similar ideas are examined. There are some small changes - 'Logos' in the book is used in place of 'avatar' in the article.

The ideas are very similar to those of Edgar Cayce and those expounded in some of the Silver Birch series of books, which were channeled by Maurice Barbanell earlier last century.

They certainly turn a searchlight onto things that might benefit from it and are useful for expansion of thought. Whether they are entirely accurate will become clear in our own times to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is this chap with any particular religion or cult? Because he mentions alot of specific numbers and history as though it is shared by everyone -- even all 'spiritualists', if ya like. Where does he get this information? It just seems strange, as though it is a universal doctrine, but there doesn't seem to be a church!

Advertisement