Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Hi-Capa 3.8

Options
  • 16-04-2008 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I have a WE Hi-Capa 3.8 and am having trouble with it. I'm sure some of you will laugh at these questions, but I'm new to airsoft..
    1. How long should I fill the magazine for??
    2. Which gas should I use? (I've been using Abbey ultra gas, but it's not working very well with it!)
    3. And lastly, what are the key areas that require cleaning inside the gun?

THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

bbairsoft wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a WE Hi-Capa 3.8 and am having trouble with it. I'm sure some of you will laugh at these questions, but I'm new to airsoft..
    1. How long should I fill the magazine for??
    2. Which gas should I use? (I've been using Abbey ultra gas, but it's not working very well with it!)
    3. And lastly, what are the key areas that require cleaning inside the gun?

THANK YOU!!!!

1. Around 4-5 seconds fills a mag, don't worry you can't overfill a mag anyway
    2.Green gas
    3.Inner barrel, slide rails..Only use 100% silicone oil, NEVER use WD40

EDIT Also when filling a mag, hold it upside down so it fills properly

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

and welcome to the forum :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

zero19 wrote: »
    1. Around 4-5 seconds fills a mag, don't worry you can't overfill a mag anyway
    2.Green gas
    3.Inner barrel, slide rails..Only use 100% silicone oil, NEVER use WD40

EDIT Also when filling a mag, hold it upside down so it fills properly

Number one problem with new users to GBBs. Its very important to fill the mag correctly.

Advertisement