Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashing blue light on Nokia N73

Options
  • 16-04-2008 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi, can the annoying blue light on the Nokia N73 be turned off ?
    It's doing my head in, and i have to put the phone face down.
    Also is there a code for debranding?
    Thanks,
    Rusty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Press the menu key, Tools, Settings, Phone, Display, and turn off the Sleep mode setting.

Ta-da!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sinzinc

Menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Phone -> Display -> SLEEP MODE => OFF
    There you go, no more blue blinking, the screen saver will remein on your screen instead it turning completely off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Menu > tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Notification Light
    Then turn notification light off.

I'm not sure exactly which blue light you mean but am guessing it might be something similiar to the notification light on the top/front of my Nokia e51 which I can manage using the menu options above.

++ edit
    While typing 2 more posts popped up. Try their suggestions I guess if that's what the problem is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RustyRocks

Thanks all, bought the phone locked to T-Mobile UK, and just got it unlocked, so i'm kind of just getting used to it.
    Any good tips for upgrading/customising?
    I think it is Original Edition and menu is slightly different to all of your advise (no need to go into tools to get to settings), it's on the menu page.
    Thanks again,
    Rusty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sinzinc

I've had N73 for year and a half now and I wouldn't rate it, camera can take for ever to take a picture, when it does they are very good.

My main gripes are

Installed alarm clock is a pain because it has no repeat function so has to be reset everyday.

Calender on last phone had anniversay function where you could input year and it worked out age of person/event, this just tells you of the anniversay coming up. Also had call function in calender so I could set a reminder to call a contact in the future so when the alarm went off all I had to do was hit dial and the call went throu.

Blue light drove me mad for ages.

I could go on but I won't depress you because there are good features about the phone also. Enjoy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement