Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moon Boots!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Never seen 'em in town but don't be deceived by how they look in that picture! I bought a pair from the website when I was about 18 or so (went through a mad dressing phase!) and holy crap they were HORRIBLE! They were huge and ugly and insane. And I had fluffy boots as well so it's not like I wasn't used to wearing mad stuff (when I think back now I CRINGE!!)

Trust me your feet will look like Big Foot in them, they looked cool in the pic but not actually on. Biggest waste of money ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

they don't even look cool in the pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I thought the thread was titled 'Man Boobs'.

Yeah but seriously though, those boots look crap.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I agree, they look like part of a Halloween costume or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

thanks Tinkerbell

To the rest of yee... i didnt ask whether u thought the boots were nice or not. I asked did you know where I could get a pair, ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I've seen them in TKMaxx a couple of times. Most recently in the one in the Blanch.

They are an aquired taste, but best of luck with finding them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

I haven't seen them in town either. You can buy them online from the website you posted.

Advertisement