Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student hair days in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-04-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm going to get my hair cut at some stage next week.. but being a student, I'm drastically short on funds and for a basic trim and cut (into layers) for me usually costs €45.
    I'm female and I was wondering what salons in Dublin give students discounts, on what days and how much would I be looking at?

I've heard about Peter Mark, but a lot of negative stuff about them too, so I'm not sure if I want to go there.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

I think its thursdays but if you go o FAS they do it for free and ive had friends get their hair done in FAS and it looked brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

come to cavan.... €27 wash, cut and blowdry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

if you don't mind a trainee doing your hair, then check out the Robert Chambers School of hairdressing, there's one on Liffey St (01 8723663) and grafton street.
    I've been a few times and found them to be v.good, it costs about €45 (with a student card) for a cut, semi-colour and a blow dry, and it's fully supervised, their really friendly aswel, the only thing is make sure you have loads of time to go on the day, as it usually takes about 3 hours whenever I've been, but apart from that, I've always been very happy!

Advertisement