Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyma Cm.036 full metal.

Options
  • 16-04-2008 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey I have been emailing Keith from RSOV recently about the Cyma Cm.036.Its a full metal akm which i REALLY like!!Problem is its said to be in the 400 fps range,Keith said that they don't do downgrades but you'd be able to decrease the fps with a differant spring.But i dont know anything about customs,if they open your package and chrono your gun or check if its over a joule?Because Keith said that changing the spring isn't to hard.So it would be the aeg box and the spring coming over,would i have any problems..? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

If its seized and tested by garda balistics its gonna be destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

It is illegal to import anything which fires over 1 Joule, no if's or but's about it, don't do it, simple as that.

It is also explicitly against this forums charter, please take the time to read it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement