Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do MAC charge extra for application of false eyelashes?

Options
  • 16-04-2008 3:54pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As it says on the tin ^... Or do you just buy the lashes and they'll stick em on for you free of charge??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

If they're not busy they'll do it for free as far as I know. If you go in on a Saturday afternoon or late on Friday I'm not sure if they would be able to fit it in.
    If you're getting a full make over they won't charge anything extra.

Which pair are you getting? I love the 7's.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'm not familiar with the range, I can do my own if they're the individual lashes but I want the full set and haven't a clue how to do them, want something kind of extravagant for the day cause I'm going to a wedding :) how much do they charge to do your makeup?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

€25 in BT's but its refundable against any purchase you make. The eyelashes are about €11. You need to make an appointment about 3 to 4 weeks in advance as they are very busy. I made mine in Grafton street BT's about 4 weeks in advance and they could only fit me in at 10am on a thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The 7's are natural for fake eyelashes. No tranny look which I find some of the pairs have.

Advertisement