Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream/vision interpretation anyone?

Options
  • 16-04-2008 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hello all ,

I had a 'vision' a few months ago, and i don't know what to call it other than a vision because although I was in bed I was still fully awake. In fact I was kissing my at the time partner.

It was a very brief image and very hard to exlpain but will maybe spark some recognition in someone.

It was of a Black WOman/Angel (?) with white women features, blazing cold green eyes, a glowing cross imbedded in her forehead of somekind of strange material that I couldn't describe, a Golden/White Halo protruding from her hair and a long flowing dress made of extremely soft blue/red and green rags put sewn together.

All this in the space of literally maybe one second.

Also she seemed to be just leaving the window of a chruch.

Sounds mad but anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

You say you were fully awake while this impression was seen, was there a feeling with it, did you get an overall or immediate senstion or thought to go with. Did it feel more like symbolisim. REally you can only state if this has some bearing on you or someone around you or if it was a vision or just something you were recalling.

Advertisement