Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sample of Husse Petfood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Got mine in the post today - the dogs just spit it out. Its as hard as marbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Got mine today. Dog went crazy for it and barked at me when I gave him his old food. Feckin primadonna. Will try it for a month and see how he does. I like that they deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

i got a sample of the dried catfood from Husse and the cats loved it. I ordered a 10kg bag because they were throwing in a free 3kg bag at the time. Then the cats decided that no in fact they didn't like it so I was left with 13kg of dried food. Not saying there is anything wrong with it. It seems good quality but don't go buying the largest bag in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

lubie76 wrote: »
    i got a sample of the dried catfood from Husse and the cats loved it. I ordered a 10kg bag because they were throwing in a free 3kg bag at the time. Then the cats decided that no in fact they didn't like it so I was left with 13kg of dried food. Not saying there is anything wrong with it. It seems good quality but don't go buying the largest bag in case.

Funny - the exact same thing happened with my cats too. Maybe the sample pack is extra tasty compared to the real thing.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

MsFifers wrote: »
    Funny - the exact same thing happened with my cats too. Maybe the sample pack is extra tasty compared to the real thing.:D

Yes, or maybe they add cat nip, the heroin of the cat world! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Luckily I've 2 dogs and one can eat anything with no tummy upset so he gets the food if the other won't eat it. My cat liked the sample too but as he's pretty old I think I'll leave him with his precious whiskas pouches. They probably put heroin in them!

Advertisement