Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV unit for Amp

Options
  • 15-04-2008 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

I've an Onkyo 805 receiver. It's dimensions are (W x H x D) 435 x 194 x 459mm. The closest I have come to finding something to house this is THIS. But it comes up just short in depth.

Anyone know of one that would fit? It has to be a piece of furniture, not a rack or open shelves etc.

What do you Onkyo guys use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Homer

lifestyle.jpg

As far as I know its 470mm deep and should be able to take most all av amps with room at the back for connections etc.
    Worst case scenario you can either leave the back off it or make a cut out so that gives you some extra depth for connections on the back of the amp?

http://www.alphasondesigns.com/products/abr800b/

It's 800 wide but they also do one 1100 wide if you have requirement for more kit.

Advertisement