Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When its all over..

Options
  • 15-04-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Soooo... Plans for the summer folks? Wheres the party at?!:rolleyes:

Personally, intend on sleeping for about 2 weeks.. only to be prompted into action by offers involving industrial quantaties of alcohol... (Mature eh!?):o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I can't wait to start working again. :( I don't know wtf I was thinking quitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

I'm thinking bed + a long long week of going out= :D well deserved.
    ..and then more bed of course. Perhaps Barcelona will be graced with my company..not.Im sure that pretty much covers every other leaving certs plans?
    I am still hopelessly job hunting.I had such a good waitressing job last year but the cafe closed , it had been around for about 11 years too. Thats my effect ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭dip

Sleep for a week
    Go out
    Drink
    Find a job
    Australia
    Panic about results
    Go out
    Drink
    Debs

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Fibonacci23

I'm going to get immense pleasure from shunting every little bit of knowledge from my head for a few weeks!! Even the english language... It'll be grunts and nods all the way! (that's when i'm actually awake!)

Advertisement