Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appliance repair in Galway?

Options
  • 15-04-2008 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I have a dodgy Whirlpool dishwasher that needs looking at. Can anyone recommend a decent appliance repair guy in the Galway City area? Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

PM sent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

George Conboy , New Road off Henry Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 davegorman54

Thanks for your responses - Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sponge Bob wrote: »

Haha you must be a Conboy as these guys are useless..I've tried these guys many times(because they're near by) and 99% of the time they never turn up to fix the problem and when they do ..you'll be calling them again in 2 weeks to fix it again...
    avoid !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 autocross123

I would recomend Des Kavanagh Electrical Galway,
    Higlhy Qualified engineers and gets the job done.

I would recomend Des Kavanagh Electrical Galway,
    Highly Qualified engineers and gets the job done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Haha you must be a Conboy as these guys are useless..I've tried these guys many times(because they're near by) and 99% of the time they never turn up to fix the problem and when they do ..you'll be calling them again in 2 weeks to fix it again...
    avoid !

Meh, I brought my hoover to them a while back and they fixed it without problems for me, they had the part it needed (I didn't buy the hoover from them).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Sponge Bob wrote: »

Good call.

And no, my name is not George Conboy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement