Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamonn Cotter Blackwood keyless flute for sale

Options
  • 15-04-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,

I have an Eamonn Cotter Blackwood Keyless flute for sale.i got it a few years ago and to my shame have only used it a handful of times. it is in perfect condition and has been stored in its original box since first day. i have images that i can send you. if you e-mail me - sarahdennehy83@yahoo.com i send them on.

I am looking for €750 ono.

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Hi All,

I have an Eamonn Cotter Blackwood Keyless flute for sale.i got it a few years ago and to my shame have only used it a handful of times. it is in perfect condition and has been stored in its original box since first day. i have images that i can send you. if you e-mail me - sarahdennehy83@yahoo.com i send them on.

I am looking for €750 ono.

Thanks,

Sarah
    www.adverts.ie

Read the charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement