Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Configuring TV's graphic equaliser

Options
  • 15-04-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Bought a 32" Philips LCD 32PFL3312 and using the default settings for sound and vision, was not been too impressed with it. I got a lend of a calibration DVD to try get the picture a good as can be and this has helped a lot. However for audio it covered balancing speakers rather then bass and treble etc., so it was no help there.

I have found that the bass is very high and also the background noise. So when listening to someone speaking on the telly, it can be heard to hear. I have played around with the graphic equaliser by lowering the high and low frequencies and highering the levels in the middle. Again this has helped a lot, but I'm still not happy.

Does anyone know of an audio calibration dvd or mp3 or whatever that can help finetune the 7 different Graphic Equaliser settings. Or if someone knows which Hz is for speech, I can ramp those up and lower the rest.

Cheers

Advertisement