Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pt2 & Pahud Issues

Options
  • 15-04-2008 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Does PT2 have a known bug reading dates and times in HHs? I have problems trying to read certain sessions as I can't get PT2 to filter the info I want. EG tried to filter all hands for a particular date in the preferences section. "My day starts at" is set to 7.00am. It then tells me I've 2 hands for that date, so I adjust the "My day starts at" to 8am (not having played any hands since the session I am trying to locate) and suddenly there are 400 hands (more then I played for the session I am looking for)?

Also, PAHUD is weird for me when I multi-table. Sometimes it doesnt pick up my stats at all, sometimes it picks up 10 hands in the middle of a session where Im 50 hands in and sometimes it displays all my stats for 20k hands? How do I fix this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭FredsWebHead

Hi 30Something,
    I know what your tryin' to do, I use to do it like that.
    But PT would just grab anything from the databases.
    What I do now is go to session tab instead of Preferance tab and double click (it will go bold) the last session (sort by date by clicking start time column). Or if you want hold down Ctrl key and double click say the last 3sessions go to General tab and the hands will come up for those sessions only. With PA HUD I find when someone gets knocked out of a tournie or they join tables PA HUD gets mixed up. I just close down PA HUD and start it up again and the stats are back to normal. Hope I helped.
    Fred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Hi 30Something,
    I know what your tryin' to do, I use to do it like that.
    But PT would just grab anything from the databases.
    What I do now is go to session tab instead of Preferance tab and double click (it will go bold) the last session (sort by date by clicking start time column). Or if you want hold down Ctrl key and double click say the last 3sessions go to General tab and the hands will come up for those sessions only. With PA HUD I find when someone gets knocked out of a tournie or they join tables PA HUD gets mixed up. I just close down PA HUD and start it up again and the stats are back to normal. Hope I helped.
    Fred.

Cheers fred, will try that next time PT2 acts the cannister.

The PAHUD switch on - switch off trick aint working though :mad:

would a little icon for PA HUD not show up beside the clock on the bottom right. Do you not have an icon on the deaktop for it. Me i just x out of the status box and double click the icon to start it up again. 2 seconds. of course PT needs to be up and running and auto importing hands. Maybe you have PT configured to look at 2 or more databases. It could throw PA hud off.
    I'm here all day.
    Fred.

would a little icon for PA HUD not show up beside the clock on the bottom right. Do you not have an icon on the deaktop for it. Me i just x out of the status box and double click the icon to start it up again. 2 seconds. of course PT needs to be up and running and auto importing hands. Maybe you have PT configured to look at 2 or more databases. It could throw PA hud off.
    I'm here all day.
    Fred.

I'm here all day, lol.

By "Switch on - switch off" I meant I "x"d out and "double-clicked" back in. My PT2 only has the 1 database.

Currently I'm 3 tabling a cash game. PAHUD is giving me all stats on 2 tables but on the 3rd it is giving everyon'e stats except mine?? Ie it has me for "0" hands and no stats, even though I've played 75 hands+ in this session???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

there's a problem with pahud displaying your stats on turbo tables. that might be it?

• Advertisement

there's a problem with pahud displaying your stats on turbo tables. that might be it?

Not turbo m8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

PT3 beta v8 with integrated HUD is out and works perfectly for me.

I see what you mean. Check the refresh rate in the perferance of PA HUD.
    High light 0 for min an 100 for max and click edit and a new box will open up. set refresh every to 1. PA hud should refresh quicker and maybe get your stats up on that 3rd table.
    Question dose a popup box show up when you click on your name. It should come up a black box with all your stats. You can do this with your opponents aswell.
    Butter.
    Fred.

NickyOD wrote: »
    PT3 beta v8 with integrated HUD is out and works perfectly for me.

Yeah but I only just bought PT2 and I understand you have to pay for PT3.
    High light 0 for min an 100 for max and click edit and a new box will open up. set refresh every to 1. PA hud should refresh quicker and maybe get your stats up on that 3rd table.

Tried that just now. It's refreshing everyone's hands but mine is still 0.
    Also tried changing refresh own hands from 5 to 1, no difference.
    Question dose a popup box show up when you click on your name. It should come up a black box with all your stats. You can do this with your opponents aswell.[quote]

Yes on all players with stats except mine on that table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Yeah but I only just bought PT2 and I understand you have to pay for PT3.

"Current PokerTracker/PokerAce Hud customers will receive a special upgrade price dependent on the length of time that they have owned PT/PAH prior to upgrading to PT3. Below is the percentage of your original PT/PAH purchase price that will be applied to your PT3 purchase:

* < 2 months, 100% of the PT2/PAH price off of PT3
    * < 6 months, 60%
    * < 1 year, 40%
    * > 1 year, 20%"

• Advertisement

NickyOD wrote: »
    "Current PokerTracker/PokerAce Hud customers will receive a special upgrade price dependent on the length of time that they have owned PT/PAH prior to upgrading to PT3. Below is the percentage of your original PT/PAH purchase price that will be applied to your PT3 purchase:

* < 2 months, 100% of the PT2/PAH price off of PT3
    * < 6 months, 60%
    * < 1 year, 40%
    * > 1 year, 20%"

TYVM, 100% discount me thinks!!

Can't see why its the 3rd table that causing all the hassle. If one table is showing up all the stats you want you should have the same for all the rest. Is PT auto importing every 1 min? Other than that i'm stumped.
    To nicky
    That is a very good deal.
    Is it the final release or is it still at beta stage.
    Corn.
    Fred.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Pt3 is beta now so you pay nothing for it no matter what!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

How buggy is pt3 beta? Is it better than PT2 in it's current state?

Would n't have a clue how buggy PT3 is yet, hav n't got it yet.
    But it should be o.k. It's been around for a while.
    Check out the forums over aswell, they are good for issues that might arise.
    Dog.
    Fred.

Advertisement