Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to have bulldog pup's??

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all, I am looking to get a bulldog pup this summer, can anyone point me in the right direction. I am not looking for a future crufts winner. just a good pet dog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Er, you are aware that bulldogs have a lot of breed-related health problems, aren't you?

They have breathing problems for one because of their shortened faces

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Padjo1981 wrote: »
    Hi all, I am looking to get a bulldog pup this summer, can anyone point me in the right direction. I am not looking for a future crufts winner. just a good pet dog

If you just want a good pet dog, there are plenty of dogs to choose from that are not necessarily pedigrees but ARE going to be healthy and not give you expensive genetic ailments to deal with through out their lives.

Try your local rescue center!

Advertisement