Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Maps and Navteq

Options
  • 14-04-2008 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

Have posted this in the GPS forum but things seem to a bit slow over there, its also relevant to this forum so here we go.

Hi just a question about the maps used in nokia maps.

From here it says it uses both navteq and teleatlas. Great, navteq maps i thoughtsmile.gif

But whenever i use the gps, down the bottom right of the screen it tells me its using the teleatlas maps. These arent a patch on the navteq ones that i can see on the net here. I have updated my maps using nokia map loader but its still the same thing. Ive looked at many parts of the country and they still use the teleatlas maps.

Is there anyway to change the provider of the maps to navteq or am i stuck with teleatlas.

This is what nokia tell you about it http://europe.nokia.com/A4513426

Advertisement