Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved from Meteor to O2

Options
  • 14-04-2008 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

I changed from Meteor to O2 there recently to the experience plan, am I entitled to free credit? I was under the impression I could get 40euro free credit but how do I go about claiming it?

Plus dam them phone calls are expensive, I didnt realise i make so many short calls and they're all adding up and costing me a fortune, think i may have to move back...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

There's various different ways you could have joined O2 from Meteor.

Did you move just your number? Did you get a new number? Did you get a new phone aswell? Which phone? Were you on O2 before?

Register for www.o2.ie and it will tell you any of your free credit entitlements under "My Account" when logged in.

Otherwise ring care on 1747 from your phone or 1850 601740 from another phone and they'll explain everything to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Mrbrianmolko

I just moved my number, i was under the imprssion that I got 10euro a month if i topped up with 20quid if i changed over? Just checked my account online and it says Ive no credits due, O2 customer service are crap, i went inot the o2 shop and they said "we're to busy will i come back later", feck that for a game of ball.

As soon as my creidts gone ill be going back to meteor, at least with them they'll help you out and you know where you stand.

Advertisement